Saturday, January 26, 2008





Reminds me of the novel, "Message in a bottle" . I haven't seen the movie, but if I was Theresa Osbourne I would skip the ocean for this river anyday.
By the way,this is where i live. No, not on the tree or in the river or any place visible in the picture really.I live in a big castle surrounded by robots,superheroes and mutants.They obey my every whim and desires. And i dont share them.. so forget about any wishes you were beginning to have . Muhahaha ! >:)

ANYWAY ... This place actually exists.Seriously,no jokes.And it exists in my city !! I didnt click it myself. Rather, i dont even know who clicked it. Picked it up from a random fellow-orkuteer's album. Now, I think I should have asked rather than slyly steal it away. wish I could locate its exact spot.



p.s. i changed my blog's template ... if only anyone would notice. Cruel,cold,apathetic,selfish,materialistic world. *sniff*


8 scribbled up the vine:

CRD said...

lovely pic. whr do u live btw? i live in mumbai, where such a scene cant even be seen in anyone's dream, coz we've forgotten what nature looks like [:P]all we can ever conjure up in a dream would be traffic and smoke and dilapidated buildings

keep posting.
chris
www.crissdude.blogspot.com

Rajarshi said...

Thats a helluva photo....so full of serenity and tranquility....and it amazes me that u got a clear cut horizon free of all the sky scrapers and buildings.....cool....
Nd thanx for commenting on my blog.ill be sure to check out ur blog too...havnt read ur previous posts yet.will do them when i gt the tym...cya.

S Ramanathan said...

well, the people of the cruel old pathetic selfish world wud like to know where exactly this place is... ..? ? :)

wonderful image...

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

so this really the first time i am here so cant really say about the template change .. but this looks great ...
and the pic is real pretty .... even if you sneaked it off ... some view you got where you live ....
p.s. the first line mentions "message in a bottle" ... i love that book ...i havent teh movie as well .....but still this post is like super awesome !!!!

phish said...

watch the film.
and i will be back for more.

Unknown said...

The picture is very soothing and the novel was also sweet, and yep the movie was also excellent.
by the way have you heard the song of the Movie "the Police" with same title "Message in the Bottle"?

try it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G2LtPvPemw

Anonymous said...

Nice pic.
And yes, it's hard to believe that such a place really exists.
And personally, I hate city life. City of the damned, they say.

Sunil Kosuru said...

Nice picture, as u said a place free from robots....

 
template by suckmylolly.com